SRAM Quarq Power Meter DZero XX1 Eagle DUB AXS Spider
The QUARQ power measurement system specialists have made their DZero and DFour power meters fit for the universal SRAM DUB crank standard. Their light aluminum crankshafts with a diameter of 28.99 millimeters are compatible with the corresponding DUB bottom bracket for all common racing bike bottom bracket standards. The latest generation of Quarq power meters can therefore be easily switched between several bikes.
But not only the crank system has changed, the Quarq Spider has also been equipped with new features. The latest generation is compatible with the SRAM AXS app, with which firmware updates and other settings can be made. The new MagicZero function ensures that the power meter is optimally calibrated at all times, making manual calibration superfluous. OmniCal and 10K Active Temperature Compensation ensure consistent readings at all times, even when changing chainrings and changing temperatures.
The XX1 Eagle DUB 1-speed power meter with a bolt circle diameter of 104 millimeters is ideally suited for SRAM 1x12 X-Sync 2 chainrings. These hold the chain reliably on the chainring even without a chain guide. In order to ensure an optimal chain line line in combination with 12x148 millimeter BOOST rear wheel hubs, the Spider is also available in a BOOST version.
NOTE: The spider is only suitable for SRAM DUB power meter cranks with 8-bolt spider mount ! Only the Spider will be delivered WITHOUT the shown crank!
- MagicZero - automatic check and recalibration of the power meter
- AXS App - for firmware updates and settings
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation - automatic temperature compensation with 10000 programmed data compensation points
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth Low Energy or ANT+
- OmniCal - chainring changes do not require recalibration and do not affect measurement accuracy
- Cadence measurement via acceleration sensors (no additional magnet required!)
- waterproof construction according to IPX7 standard
- LED power indicator always informs about battery level
- 200 hours operating time (tool-free battery change according to CR2032 standard)
- Power Balance - calculates the power distribution between the left and right leg
- +/- 1.5% measurement accuracy
Compatibility crank arms: SRAM DUB power meter cranks with 8-bolt mount
chain line : Standard (49mm) or BOOST (52mm)
bolt circle diameter : 104 mm, 4-arm
Compatibility chain ring: MTB 1-fold
Weight according to the manufacturer: kA
Weight weighed: 114g
Scope of delivery: 1x SRAM Quarq Power Meter DZero XX1 Eagle DUB AXS Spider
Please note the information on the battery ordinance