What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which is saved to your computer when visiting our website. It saves information in case you want to visit the website again. Our website needs cookies to work without problems. Some of them are a benefit for you, because they can save f.ex. your username and language settings so that you don’t have to type it in again.
Why is r2-bike using cookies?
r2-bike is using cookies to offer you the best shopping experience. When activating cookies, your browser don’t ask for the same information every single time you visit our shop. Furthermore, cookies are improving our shop’s performance by easing f.ex. the logout our search process.
Who can I disable cookies?
You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
- Click the menu button „options“ in the right left corner of your browser.
- Select the privacy panel and set “Firefox will use custom settings for history”.
- Disable the checkbox at “Accept cookes from sites.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the cookies settings.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).