Terms of service
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between r2 Handels GmbH r2-bike and consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods in our shop. Conditions that oppose or differ from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
(1) The offers on the internet represent a binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. By clicking the order button you accept this offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The contract with the item details (e.g. kind of product, price) will be stored by us. We will send the GTC to you, but you can download the GTC at any time over our website. As a registered customer you will have access to your past orders in the customer login area: My Account.
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can also terminate the order process at any time by closing the browser window completely.
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
We exclude liability for minor negligence in breach of duty, provided such breaches do not involve essential contractual obligations, damages caused by death, bodily injury, impaired health or guarantees or affect claims under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (ProdHaftG, Product Liability Act). The same applies to breaches of duty by any of our agents and legal representatives. The contractual obligations include, in particular, the obligation to deliver the item and title to you. We furthermore must deliver to you the item free of material defects and deficiencies.
The exclusive jurisdictional venue for all disputes arising under this contract is our registered office, if you are a merchant.
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer complaint office (“Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle”).
Supplementary General Terms and Conditions for instalment purchase by easyCredit
1. The following supplementary General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GTC) apply between you and the merchant for all contracts concluded with the merchant in which the instalment purchase by easyCredit (hereinafter referred to as instalment purchase) is used. In the event of a conflict, the supplementary GTC take precedence over any other General Terms and Conditions of the merchant. An instalment purchase is only possible for customers who are consumers in accordance with § 13 BGB (German Civil Code) and have reached the age of 18.
2. instalment purchase For your purchase, the merchant, with the support of TeamBank AG Nuremberg, Beuthener Straße 25, 90471 Nuremberg (hereinafter TeamBank AG), provides you with the instalment purchase as an additional payment option. The merchant reserves the right to check your creditworthiness. For further details, please refer to the payment by instalments data protection notice in the order section. If the use of hire purchase is not possible due to insufficient creditworthiness or if the merchant's turnover limit is reached, the merchant reserves the right to offer you an alternative payment option. The contract for an instalment purchase is concluded between you and the merchant. No payment is made, but with the instalment purchase you decide to pay off the purchase price in monthly instalments. Monthly instalments are to be paid over a fixed term, whereby the final instalment may differ from the previous instalments. The ownership of the goods remains reserved until full payment has been made. The receivables arising from the use of hire purchase are assigned by the trader to TeamBank AG within the framework of a current factoring contract. Payments can only be made to TeamBank AG with debt-discharging effect. Apart from the general trade supervisory authority, the trader is not subject to supervision by any supervisory authority. Complaints can be sent to the merchant by letter or e-mail. 3.
3. payment in instalments by SEPA direct debit By means of the SEPA direct debit mandate issued with the purchase in instalments, you authorise TeamBank AG to collect the payments to be made by the purchase in instalments from your current account specified in the ordering process at the credit institution specified there by means of a SEPA direct debit. The collection will take place at the earliest on the specified date of the pre-notification/advance notice. A later, more timely collection may be made. If there is a reduction in the purchase price amount between the pre-notification and the due date (e.g. due to credit notes), the amount debited may differ from the amount stated in the pre-notification. You must ensure that your current account has sufficient funds on the due date. Your bank is not obliged to honour the direct debit if there are insufficient funds in your current account. If a direct debit is returned due to insufficient funds in the current account, due to an unjustified objection by the account holder or due to the expiry of the current account, you will be in default even without a separate reminder, unless the direct debit is returned due to circumstances for which you are not responsible. TeamBank AG may claim any costs charged by your credit institution to TeamBank AG for a return debit note for which you are responsible as damages and you must reimburse these costs. You reserve the right to prove to TeamBank AG that you have suffered less damage or none at all. If you are in default, TeamBank AG is entitled to charge a reasonable reminder fee or interest on arrears at a rate of five percentage points above the base rate of the European Central Bank for each reminder. Due to the high costs associated with a return debit note, we ask you not to object to the SEPA debit note in the event of a withdrawal from the purchase contract, a return or a complaint. In these cases, the payment will be reversed in agreement with the merchant by transferring the corresponding amount back or by issuing a credit note.