SRAM Quarq Power Meter DFour DUB AXS Spider
The specialists for power measurement systems from QUARQ have made their DZero and DFour power meters fit for the universal SRAM DUB crank standard. Their lightweight aluminum crankshafts with a diameter of 28.99 millimeters are compatible with the corresponding DUB bottom bracket for all common racing bike bottom bracket standards. The latest generation of Quarq power meters can therefore easily be switched between several bikes.
But not only the crank system has changed, the Quarq Spider has also been equipped with new features. The latest generation is compatible with the SRAM AXS app, with which firmware updates and other settings can be made. The new MagicZero function ensures that the power meter is optimally calibrated at all times and manual calibration is superfluous. OmniCal and 10K Active Temperature Compensation ensure consistent readings at all times, even when changing chainrings and changing temperatures.
The design of the Quarq DFour DUB Powermeter Spider is adapted to Shimano Dura Ace 9100 chainrings. The DFour power meter fits perfectly into racing bikes with the Dura Ace 9100 group.
NOTE: The Spider is only for SRAM and Quarq cranks with eight screws Direct-mount mount suitable!
- MagicZero - automatic check and recalibration of the power meter
- AXS App - for firmware updates and settings
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation - automatic temperature compensation with 10000 programmed data compensation points
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth Low Energy or ANT +
- OmniCal chainring changes do not require recalibration and have no influence on the measurement accuracy
- Cadence measurement via acceleration sensors (no additional magnet required!)
- waterproof construction according to IPX7 standard
- LED power indicator always informs about the battery level
- 200 hours of operating time (tool-free battery change according to CR2032 standard)
- Power Balance - calculates the power distribution between the left and right leg
- +/- 1.5% measurement accuracy
Material spider: aluminum
bolt circle diameter : 110 mm asymmetrical | 4-hole
Compatibility crank: SRAM and Quarq cranks with 8-screw direct mount mount
Compatibility chainrings: Shimano 11-speed Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra R8000, 105 R7000, rotor 4-arm
Technology: SRAM AXS, Quarq Power Meter
Data transfer: ANT + and Bluetooth
Battery life: up to 200 hours
Weight according to the manufacturer: n / a
Weight weighed: 166g (without mounting screws), 174g (with mounting screws)
Scope of delivery:
1x SRAM Quarq power meter DFour DUB Spider
8x screws for 8-hole crank mount
1x assembly tool
without crank arms, without chainrings, without bottom bracket
Note: Please note the information on the battery regulation .