VELOTOZE overshoes MTB long black
The veloToze overshoes for mountain bikers are finally here. With reinforced material, they are better able to withstand the higher loads in the field. All other positive properties have of course been retained. Without seams and zippers and due to the natural rubber, water has no chance of getting to your feet. These stay dry and warm even in the most adverse conditions. Due to the low weight and the small pack size, a pair of veloToze can always be carried in the jersey pocket. Their tight fit with cut-outs for cleats and heel is used for aerodynamics.
Brief instructions on how to put on the long veloToze overshoes (see also video clip):
1. Put on socks
2. Pull veloToze over the sock
3. Put your foot through the cleat hole and roll the overshoe onto your calf
4. Only now put on your bike shoes
5. Pull the veloToze over the heel to the tip of the shoe
6. Adjust the overshoe exactly to the cleats and heel and you're ready to go
The best way to clean the overshoes is with clear water or a damp cloth. They should not be washed in the washing machine. To avoid sticking and to make it easier to put on, you can also rub the veloToze with talcum powder.
Material: 100% natural rubber Sizes: S 37-40, M 40.5-42.5, L 43-46
Weight: 106 g (size L, weighed by myself)
Scope of delivery: 1x VELOTOZE overshoes MTB long black