VELOTOZE overshoes MTB long black
The veloToze overshoes for mountain bikers are finally here. With reinforced material, they withstand the higher loads in the terrain better. All other positive characteristics were of course retained. Without seams and zippers and due to the natural rubber, water has no chance of getting to your feet. These remain dry and warm even under the most adverse conditions. Due to the low weight and the small pack size, a pair of veloToze can always be carried in the jersey pocket. Their tight fit with cutouts for cleats and heel is used for aerodynamics.
Brief instructions for putting on the long veloToze overshoes (see also video clip):
1. Put on socks
2. Pull the veloToze over the sock
3. Put your foot through the pedal plate hole and roll the shoe cover onto the calf
4. Now put on your bike shoe
5. Pull the veloToze over the heel to the tip of the shoe
6. Adjust the shoe cover exactly to the cleats and heel and you're ready to go
The overshoes are best cleaned with clear water or a damp cloth. They should not be machine washed. To avoid sticking and make it easier to put on, you can also rub the veloToze with talcum powder.
Material: 100% natural rubber Sizes: S 37-40, M 40.5-42.5, L 43-46
Weight: 106 g (size L, weight weighed)
Scope of supply : 1x VELOTOZE overshoes MTB long black