MILKIT Tubeless Booster | booster head
If despite the high quality times the head of your tubeless booster of milkit go broke or simply get lost, we have the right replacement for you.
The tubeless booster from milKit replaces a conventional compressor, is cheap, light and very easy to handle. Compared to other Tubeless Boosters on the market, it is small and light enough to have it with you on your tour.
Often these compressors are used, which can be found at petrol stations or in workshops. To make this possible on the go and without a compressor, there is now the tubeless booster from milKit.
That's how easy it works:
- Fill the bottle with a normal air pump and then press on the valve: Done
- The milKit booster directs the compressed air directly into the valve - No loss of air pressure.
- The Tubeless Booster is so light that you can always carry it with you.
- High safety - repeatedly tested at maximum pressure.
- Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
intended use : pump up your tires
Material: aluminum, plastic
Compatibility: all tubeless systems with Sclaverand valve (Presta, road bike valve)
Weight: not specified by the manufacturer
Delivery : 1x MILKIT Tubeless Booster | booster head