MILKIT Set Tubeless Booster large | 0.75 liter bottle
The tubeless booster from milKit replaces a conventional compressor, is inexpensive, light and very easy to use. Compared to other tubeless boosters on the market, it is small and light enough to carry it with you on your tour.
To mount a tubeless tire, a huge air blast is necessary so that the tire bead quickly presses into the rim flange and the tire seals. With a conventional air pump, this rarely works, depending on the tire and rim combination. Compressors are often used for this, which can be found at petrol stations or in workshops. The tubeless booster from milKit is now available so that you can do this on the go and without a compressor.
It works so easily:
- Fill the bottle with a normal air pump and then press the valve: done
- The milKit Booster guides the compressed air directly into the valve - No loss of air pressure.
- The tubeless booster is so light that you can always have it with you.
- High security - tested several times at maximum pressure.
- Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
intended use : inflate your tires
Material: plastic, aluminum
Volume bottle: 0.75 liters
Diameter: 74 mm
Height: not specified
Compatibility: all tubeless systems with Sclaverand valve (Presta, racing bike valve)
Color: black mat
Weight according to the manufacturer: not specified
Weight weighed: ---
Scope of delivery: 1x MILKIT Set Tubeless Booster large | 0.75 liter bottle