SRAM Quarq Power Meter DZero XX1 Eagle DUB AXS Spider
QUARQ performance measurement specialists have made their DZero and DFour powermeters fit for the universal SRAM DUB crankset. Their light aluminum crankshafts with a diameter of 28.99 millimeters are compatible with the corresponding DUB bottom bracket for all common road bike bottom bracket standards. The latest generation of Quarq power meters can be easily changed between several bikes.
But not only the crank system has changed, also the Quarq Spider has been equipped with new features. Thus, the latest generation is compatible with the SRAM AXS App, with which firmware updates and other settings can be made. The new MagicZero function ensures optimum calibration of the power meter at all times and manual calibration is superfluous. OmniCal and 10K Active Temperature Compensation ensure consistent readings even with chainring changes and changing temperatures.
The XX1 Eagle DUB 1-speed power meter with 104 mm bolt circle diameter is best suited for SRAM 1x12 X-Sync 2 chainrings. These keep the chain reliably even without chain guide on the chainring. In order to ensure an optimal chain line in combination with 12x148 mm BOOST rear hubs, the Spider is also available in a BOOST version.
NOTE: The Spider only for SRAM DUB PowerMeter cranks with eight screws Spider mount appropriate! Only the spider will be delivered WITHOUT the pictured crank!
- MagicZero - automatic check and recalibration of the power meter
- AXS App - for firmware updates and settings
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation - automatic temperature compensation with 10000 programmed data alignment points
- wireless data transmission via Bluetooth Low Energy or ANT +
- OmniCal chainring replacement does not require recalibration and will not affect measurement accuracy
- Cadence measurement via acceleration sensors (no additional magnet required!)
- waterproof construction according to IPX7 standard
- LED power indicator always informs about battery level
- 200 hours of operation (tool-less battery change according to CR2032 standard)
- Power Balance - calculates the power distribution between left and right leg
- +/- 1.5% measurement accuracy
Compatibility Crank Arms: SRAM DUB Powermeter cranks with 8-bolt mount
chain line : standard (49 mm) or BOOST (52 mm)
bolt circle diameter : 104 mm, 4-arm
Compatibility Chainring: MTB 1-compartment
Weight according to manufacturer: n / a
Weight weighed: 114g
Scope of supply : 1x SRAM Quarq Power Meter DZero XX1 Eagle DUB Spider
Please note the instructions for the battery regulation