WOLFTOOTH Conversion Kit ReMote Sustain for Reverb Seatposts
Finally, drivers of the RockShox Reverb can enjoy the ergonomically perfect Wolftooth ReMote.
With its ergonomic design, smooth bearing and Delrin breakaway axle that prevents consequential damage in the event of a fall, the ReMote lever has quickly become a popular upgrade for Bowden cable-actuated Dropper Posts.
But Bowden cable operated unfortunately excludes all drivers of the hydraulically operated RockShox Reverb with their Pushbutton remote from the outset.
Looking at the reverb and talking with drivers and mechanics about their experience with this seatpost, Wolf Tooth found that the main issues were poor lever ergonomics, feedback, and expensive secondary hydraulic system maintenance.
WolfTooth has worked on the solution to the problem and has developed a possibility to realize the control by means of Bowden cable and ReMote lever. The internal function remains completely untouched, the space below the support is reduced by 40 mm (compared with Connectamajig), the feedback is improved, the return speed is increased and the lever travel is reduced.
The Wolftooth sustain mechanism offers the following advantages:
- easy assembly / disassembly of the control for easy service / transport
- 40mm reduced in-frame height compared to Connectamajig-equipped reverbs
- easy assembly in about 15 min.
- the use of the Wolf Tooth ReMote lever
Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) Dropper Posts:
- Model A2 has NO marking on below the clamping head and the speed adjustment knob on the lever is black (contrary to silver on the A1)
- Model B Spec has a gold "RockShox" label below the clamp head
ATTENTION: NOT compatible with reverb model A1 and reverb models with external control !!!
Quality, made in the USA.
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
Compatibility brake lever / handlebar:
- Shimano I-Spec A and I-Spec B
- Shimano I-Spec II
- SRAM / Avid Matchmaker X
- folding handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars
Weight: Shimano I-Spec A / B - 31g / I-Spec II - 33g, SRAM Matchmaker - 42g, with clamp - 50g (lever only)
Scope of supply : 1x WOLFTOOTH conversion kit ReMote Sustain for Reverb seatposts
Note: for the SRAM MatchMaker installation, if not available, additionally the separately available bracket is required!