SRAM Quarq Power Meter DZero Spider for Specialized Crank | LK 130
Quarq has been developing performance measurement systems for athletes who do not want to leave anything to chance during training for more than 10 years. The Americans incorporated all of their experience into the DZero power meter platform and integrated the latest technical standards.
The Quarq DZero power meter spider is compatible with Specialized S-Works road bike cranks from model year 2013. A Specialized Lock Ring Tool is required for installation.
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth Low Energy or ANT +
- Chainring changes do not require recalibration have no influence on the measuring accuracy
- Cadence measurement via acceleration sensors (no additional magnet required!)
- Waterproof construction according to IPX7 standard
- LED power indicator always provides information about the battery level
- 200 hours operating time (tool-free battery replacement according to CR2032 standard)
- Power balance
- +/- 1.5% measurement accuracy
Material spider: aluminum
bolt circle diameter : 130 mm standard | 5-arm
Compatibility crank: Specialized S-Works Road cranks from 2013
Technology: Quarq Power Meter
Weight: not specified by the manufacturer
Scope of delivery: 1x Quarq Powermeter DZero Spider for Specialized crank, without crank arms, without chainrings, without bottom bracket.
Note: Please note the information on the battery regulation .