SRAM Quarq Power Meter DFour Spider
For the past 10 years Quarq developed performance measurement systems for athletes who want to leave nothing to chance in training. In the DZero PowerMeter platform Americans could incorporate all their experience and integrated the latest technical standards.
The Quarq DFour PowerMeter Spider adapted 9000 chainrings from design to Shimano Dura Ace. Thus, the DFour PowerMeter 9000 Group adds optically perfectly into racing wheels with Dura Ace.
Good is the Spider for Sram PowerMeter Cranks with 8 screws Spider mount.
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation
- Wireless data transfer via Bluetooth low energy or ANT +
- Chainring change not require recalibration have no influence on the measurement accuracy
- Cadence measurement via accelerometers (no additional magnet required!)
- Waterproof construction IPX7 standard
- LED power indicator always informed of battery level
- 200 hours time (tool-free battery replacement by CR2032 Standard)
- Power Balance
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
Material Spider: aluminum
PCD: 110 mm, asymmetrical
Compatibility chainrings Shimano 11-speed (except R9100), designed for Dura Ace 9000
Technology: Quarq Power Meter
Crank arm: 165; 170; 172.5; 175 or 177.5 mm
Weight (without bottom bracket and chainrings; manufacturer): 154g
Delivery: 1x Quarq Power Meter DFour Spider without Kurbearme without chainrings, without bottom bracket.
Note: Please follow the instructions for battery regulation .