SRAM crank | Quarq Power Meter DFour BB30 | BB386
For the past 10 years Quarq developed performance measurement systems for athletes who want to leave nothing to chance in training. In the DZero PowerMeter platform Americans could incorporate all their experience and integrated the latest technical standards.
The Quarq DFour power meter is adjusted 9000 chainrings from design to Shimano Dura Ace. Thus, the DFour PowerMeter 9000 Group adds optically perfectly into racing wheels with Dura Ace. The Carbon Exogram cranks are manufactured entirely hollow construction and guarantee so for very high stiffness and extremely low weight. The compact design of the power meter is the system a very low weight and offers plenty of space to oversized frame.
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation
- Wireless data transfer via Bluetooth low energy or ANT +
- Chainring change not require recalibration have no influence on the measurement accuracy
- Cadence measurement via accelerometers (no additional magnet required!)
- Waterproof construction IPX7 standard
- LED power indicator always informed of battery level
- 200 hours time (tool-free battery replacement by CR2032 Standard)
- Power Balance
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
Material Handle: Carbon
Material Spider: aluminum
Wave: BB30 | BB386
PCD: 110 mm, asymmetrical
Compatibility chainrings Shimano 11-speed (except R9100), designed for Dura Ace 9000
Technology: Exogram, Quarq Power Meter
Crank arm: 165; 170; 172.5; 175 or 177.5 mm
Q: 145 mm
Finish: UD glossy
Weight (without bottom bracket and chainrings; manufacturer): 588g
Delivery: 1x SRAM carbon crankset with Quarq DFour PowerMeter, without chainrings, without bottom bracket.
Note: Please follow the instructions for battery regulation .