Shimano XTR crank 1 tier FC-M9020-1 Trail
The 1-fold Trail crank is ideal for the driver, the simplicity is more important than a wider gear ratio range and the most stable components wishes for aggressive trails and hard enduro inserts. The Trail-specific crankset FC-M9020 is cold forged, compatible with M9000 1-fold, 2-way and 3-way chainring configurations and has crank arms with a standard Q-factor of 168 mm.
- The most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever
- 3D hollow construction for increased rigidity
- Carbon / aluminum construction
- Titanium teeth
- 1-way version with special retention technology against disengagement of track
- Available chainrings: 30Z, 32Z, 34Z and 36Z
The XTR crankset impresses with light weight, high rigidity, long life and attractive appearance.
Technologies: Hollowtech II, DynaSys
Material Handle: steel, aluminum
Compatibility: HG-X chains
Crank length: 160, 170, 175 or 180 mm
Bolt circle diameter: 96/64 mm
chain line: 50.4 mm
Q: 168 mm
Weight: from 583 g (measured with chainring 30 teeth without bottom bracket)
Delivery: crankset without chainring, without bottom bracket
Note: Contrary to the image is delivered without chainrings!
Other customers have also bought the following items