Shimano XTR crank 1 tier FC-M9000-1 Race
The 1-way race crank is designed for drivers who are low weight and high strength in uncompromising XC use. The FC-M9000 is optimized for XC Race crankset for 1-fold or 2-fold drive, which is characterized by a narrow Q-factor of only 158 mm and a weight-saving Hollow-Bonded construction.
- The most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever
- 3D hollow construction for increased rigidity
- Carbon / aluminum construction
- 1-way version with special retention technology against disengagement of track
- Available chainrings: 30Z, 32Z, 34Z and 36Z
The XTR crankset impresses with light weight, high rigidity, long life and attractive appearance.
Technologies: Hollowtech II, DynaSys
Material Handle: steel, aluminum
Compatibility: HG-X chains
Length: 170 mm or 175 mm
Bolt circle diameter: 96 mm
chain line: 50.4 mm
Q: 158 mm
Weight: from 556 g (measured with chainring 30 teeth without bottom bracket)
Delivery: crankset without chainring, without bottom bracket
Note: Contrary to the image is delivered without chainring!