Shimano XT crank 3-FC-M8000-3
This 3-crank was created for drivers, high load capacity and the maximum transmission range in uncompromising MTB include use of low weight. From cross country to All Mountain she masters every challenge.
The FC-M8000-3 is optimized for 3-drive crankset, which is characterized II crank arm construction with a universal Q factor of 176 mm, a stable and rigid drive 24 mm steel shaft and a rigid, weight-saving Hollowtech.
- The most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever
- 3D composite construction for increased rigidity
- Large and small chainring with aluminum teeth, middle sheet with steel teeth
- Carbon / Aluminium and carbon / steel construction
- Finely graded 3-chainrings for optimum cadence and largest bandwidth
- Available with 40-30-22 teeth
Technologies: Hollowtech II, Dyna-SYS11
Material Handle: aluminum, steel
Material chainrings: Aluminim, steel, carbon fiber reinforced plastic
Compatibility: HG-X11 chains
Gradation: 40-30-22 teeth
Length: 170 mm, 175 mm or 180 mm
Bottom bracket standard: 68/73 mm BSA, 89.5 / 92 mm Press-Fit
Bolt circle diameter: 96/64 mm
Crank Spider: 4-arm (only compatible with the corresponding 3-chainrings!)
chain line: 50.0 mm
Q: 176 mm
Color: black gloss
Weight: 773g (manufacturer)
Delivery: crankset without bottom bracket!
Note: A chainguard (Bashguard), can not be mounted on the Spider!
Other customers have also bought the following items
Special price: 25,00 €