Shimano XT crank 2-FC-M8000-2
This 2-crank was created for drivers, high load capacity and a larger transmission range in uncompromising MTB include use of low weight. From cross country to All Mountain she masters every challenge.
The FC-M8000-2 is optimized for 2-drive crankset, which is characterized II crank arm construction with a universal Q factor of 176 mm, a stable and rigid drive 24 mm steel shaft and a rigid, weight-saving Hollowtech.
- The most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever
- 3D composite construction for increased rigidity
- Large and small chainring with aluminum teeth
- Carbon / aluminum construction
- Finely graded 2-fold chainrings for optimum cadence
- Available with 34-24Z, 36-26Z, 38-28Z
Technologies: Hollowtech II, Dyna-SYS11
Material Handle: aluminum, steel
Material chainrings: Aluminim, carbon fiber reinforced plastic
Compatibility: HG-X11 chains
Crank length: 165 mm, 170 mm, 175 mm or 180 mm
Bottom bracket standard: 68/73 mm BSA, 89.5 / 92 mm Press-Fit
Bolt circle diameter: 96/64 mm
Crank Spider: 4-arm (only compatible with corresponding 2-fold chainrings!)
chain line: 48.8 mm
Q: 176 mm
Color: black gloss
Weight: from 695g (crank with 34-24 teeth, manufacturer information)
Delivery: crankset without bottom bracket!
Note: A chainguard (Bashguard), can not be mounted on the Spider!