Shimano FD-M677 derailleur for 2-fold cranksets which offers a groundbreaking design with a completely new approach. Specifically designed with modern trail bikes, the Shimano SLX Side-swing front derailleur 15 mm provides more tire clearance, while the completely redesigned cable routing reduces the operating forces when shifting dramatically. Shimano SLX M677 derailleur system is specifically designed for larger wheels and suspension travel and provides a whole new level with derailleurs.
- Superlight shifts
- New construction with versatile mounting options and new cable routing
- Excellent and easy adjustability
- To 15 mm increased tire clearance enables shorter chainstays
- Designed in terms of trail bike with long suspension.
- Compatible with Shimano cranks Outboard (when using appropriate framework)
Finish: Side Swing, fixing on High Direct Mount socket on the seat tube
Zuganlenkung: Front Pull (Train from the front)
Compatibility Gear: 2 / 3x10-speed Shimano Dyna-Sys
Compatibility Chain: Shimano HG-X
Compatibility crank: standard crank, crank Outboard (only when using appropriate framework)
chain line: 48.8 mm
chainring: 36-38 teeth
Capacity: max. 14 teeth difference between the largest and smallest leaf
Weight: about 141g