Notubes Tubelesskit Professional Kit
The pro set for the ambitious driver Tubless
This assembled kit is for use with NoTubes ZTR rims suitable (such as podium, Alpine, Olympic, Crest, 355, Arch, Race, Flow)
Is included in this set:
- 1 x roller Yellow Tape
(sufficient for about 5 wheels)
- 2 x Notubes ZTR valves
- 1 x 0,473l NoTubes sealing milk (1l = 10, - Euro)
- 1 x filling syringe
- 1 x Ventilkernentferner
Yellow tape with either 21 or 25 mm width
21 mm: Crest, Olympic, Alpine, 355, Race, Podium, Arch, Arch EX
25 mm: Arch EX, Arch, Flow, Flow EX
You save 12,50 Euro / 14,50 Euro as opposed to the single purchase
1. Rim degrease eg with brake disk cleaner (this can be found under the heading available in our shop)
2. Mark a 20 cm strip of the tape without bubbles on the valve hole. IMPORTANT: strips carefully without blowing hard reaming!
3. A ply Rim Tape Lay / stick under tension. IMPORTANT: The two ends must overlap at the valve hole, there to have the tape in two layers to secure the valve pin. The entire tape must be free of bubbles rubbed firmly.
4. Small hole for the valve preparting. Then push through the valve and secure with RÃ¤delmutter.
5. raise tire completely and inflate with compressed air. The tire jumps audibly from about 2.2 bar in the correct position on the rim flange. If you have worked clean, keep the air even without sealing milk for about 10 minutes.
6. deflate again. Tire between rim and carcass rub SpÃ¼li liquor. This guarantees the best fit and takes the transition additionally surface tension of the latex milk, so they are still better distributed in the pores. Unscrew the valve core from the valve.
Caution: It does not bend valve bolt. Syringe on the valve crank up, keep the tube filled with 60ml milk seal and press into the tire. Valve core screw again and inflate again with compressed air.
7. impeller now pivot and fluff up several minutes to allow liquid spreads. The optimum distribution is carried out at the wheel is spinning. If at one point even air out the affected area turn down and shake vigorously again.
For normal standard rims as Mavic, Sun etc. use depending rim width and size of the standard kit, Freeride Kit, Downhill Kit or cyclocross kit, which can also be bought in our shop!