NOTUBES Tubeless Bundle | 44 mm valve | without rim tape
Small tubeless kit from Stan's NoTubes for existing tubeless systems. Ideal for refreshing the sealing liquid and for replacing defective or glued valves.
The sealant contained in the kit also seals minor punctures while driving, and in most cases unnoticed. By eliminating the tube , the rolling resistance is reduced, the flexing of the tube and the friction between tube and tire are saved! The tire also works noticeably freer and offers increased traction and improved comfort.
Sealing: thanks to the special formula, a hole up to 6.5 mm in size is immediately and permanently sealed
Duration of action: 2-7 months (depending on intended use )
Quantity: sufficient for approx. 2 tire fillings (a 59 ml, for tires with a width of 1.0-2.4 inches)
Effective range: down to -34 ° C
Environment: made entirely from natural ingredients and therefore very environmentally friendly
Valve Type: Sclaverand (French, Presta)
2x NoTubes Tire Sealant Sealant Bottles (59 ml)
2x NoTubes brass Sclaverand valves (44 mm)
1. Degrease rim eg with brake disc cleaner (you will find it in the section Cleaning and accessories in our shop)
2. Stick a 20 cm strip of the tape, under tension, bubble-free over the valve hole.
IMPORTANT: rub strips carefully without bubbles!
3. Lay one layer of rim tape / tape under tension.
IMPORTANT: The two ends must overlap at the valve hole in order to have the tape double-layered to secure the valve pin. The whole tape has to be rubbed free of bubbles.
4. Prevent a small hole for the valve. Then insert valve and secure with ring nut.
5. Completely inflate the tire and inflate with compressed air. The tire jumps noticeably from about 2.2 bar into the correct position on the rim flange. If you have worked clean, the air also holds without sealant for about 10min.
6. Drain air again. Rub in tire between rim flange and carcass with rinsing lye. This guarantees the best fit and takes on the transition surface tension from the latex milk, so that this even better distributed in the pores. Unscrew the valve core from the valve.
Caution: Do not bend the valve pin.
Then fill approx. 60 ml of sealant milk by removing the tire at one point in the tire. Screw in the core again and inflate again with compressed air.
IMPORTANT: Due to the enormous and fast sealing force, it is necessary to fill the NoTubes Race sealant directly into the tire, otherwise it would immediately clog fillers, valves or smaller filling bottles!
7. Now swivel the impeller for several minutes and tap to distribute the liquid. The optimal distribution takes place with rotating impeller. If air escapes at one point, turn it down and shake vigorously again.