MCFK Cannondale Lefty steerer tube for 1 1/8 inch Stem
This carbon tube replaces the original headtube your Lefty fork.
In contrast to the original Cannondale control tubes 1 1/8 inch Stems can be mounted in this all. The conical shape provides a better stiffness than the cylindrical control tube solutions.
1. For Cannondale frame: manufactured precisely, it provides sufficient surface for the Lefty clamp and the two headset bearings.
2. For Cannondale frame with Lefty XL / tall: fits tightly, it provides sufficient surface for the Lefty clamp and the two headset bearings. Lefty XL / tall model with 163 mm Bridge distance.
3. Lefty-4-All: With this variant, it is possible to mount the lefty at all possible frame when they are approved for.
The 1 1/8 "variant allows driving their Lefty fork even on frames with normal 1 1/8" pipes!
4. Lefty-4-All Tapered: With this version, the Lefty can be driven in a frame with tapered head tube, when it is released for it.
Since the distance between the two Leftybrücken (Standard) is not adjustable must not exceed 137 mm, the maximum height of the head tube and headset.
If this amount is less the distance with 1 1/8 "spacers can be compensated.
The previously built-up rate could be used. It requires no special bearing.
- To set the tax rate game a steerer expander needed (FRM, Carbon Ti, EXTRA LITE, etc.)
- MCFK recommends for Mona days a slotted fork cone
Material: full carbon
Overall length: 210 mm, 245 mm Model XL
Weight: from 85g