MCFK Cannondale Lefty steerer tube for 1 1/8 inch Stem
This carbon tube replaces the original headtube your Lefty fork.
In contrast to the original Cannondale control tubes 1 1/8 inch Stems can be mounted in this all. The conical shape provides a better stiffness than the cylindrical control tube solutions.
1. For Cannondale frame: manufactured precisely, it provides sufficient surface for the Lefty clamp and the two headset bearings.
2. For Cannondale frame with Lefty XL / tall: fits tightly, it provides sufficient surface for the Lefty clamp and the two headset bearings. Lefty XL / tall model with 163 mm Bridge distance.
3. Lefty-4-All: With this variant, it is possible to mount the lefty at all possible frame when they are approved for.
The 1 1/8 "variant allows driving their Lefty fork even on frames with normal 1 1/8" pipes!
4. Lefty-4-All Tapered: With this version, the Lefty can be driven in a frame with tapered head tube, when it is released for it.
Since the distance between the two LeftybrÃ¼cken (Standard) is not adjustable must not exceed 137 mm, the maximum height of the head tube and headset.
If this amount is less the distance with 1 1/8 "spacers can be compensated.
The previously built-up rate could be used. It requires no special bearing.
- To set the tax rate game a steerer expander needed (FRM, Carbon Ti, EXTRA LITE, etc.)
- MCFK recommends for Mona days a slotted fork cone
Material: full carbon
Overall length: 210 mm, 245 mm Model XL
Weight: from 85g