Behind the CRV 20 is suspected rather than MacGyver Lezyne as developing artists. Equipped with knife and bottle it should even find friends in the Outdoor Group. Bits made of forged chrome vanadium with solid, centered-pivot reduce the weight, increase the material stiffness and thus improve the intended use function.
Forged, anodized and ergonomically shaped aluminum side panels reduce the weight.
- Allen: 3/4/5/6/8 mm
- L-shaped Allen: 2 / 2.5 mm
- Torx: T25
- Knife with 60 mm serrated
- Chain for 9- / 10- / 11-strand chains
- Screwdriver for Phillips and flat head
- Tyre lever with 10mm open-end wrench
- Bottle opener with 8mm open-end wrench
- Spoke Wrench 3:45, 3:22 and Mavic-Up
Material tools: stainless steel
Material Body: aluminum
Dimensions (LxWxH): 87 x 54 x 26 mm