HAYES disc brake Dominion T2 LTD | set
Based on the proven Dominion A4, Hayes has developed a two-piston variant that is at home on local trails and in cross-country.
The limited edition of the Dominion A2, the Dominion T2, packs the braking power, modularity and reliability for which HAYES stands for with its Dominion series in the lightest package to date. With an in-house manufactured Reynolds carbon lever, titanium hardware, expansion tank lid made of lightweight composite material and brake pads with aluminum carriers, the Dominion T2 sets the bar very high. But because the T2 is also CNC-milled with high precision and trimmed to minimize material requirements, the brake sets an impressive weight mark at 254 g.
The position of the brake caliper on the brake caliper mount can be perfectly adjusted using a 2 mm grub screw.
- Very smooth brake lever thanks to sealed ball bearings, flip-flop design
- Brake pads T106 semi-metallic / T100 sintered on an aluminum carrier plate
- Titanium hardware
- Expansion tank cap made of composite material
- Hayes K2 brake line
- DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Adjustable grip width with hexagon socket
- Free travel adjustable, factory set to minimum free travel
- Brake caliper alignment using Crosshair Caliper Adjustment (with grub screws)
- Ventilation system with two bleed ports on the brake caliper enable perfect bleeding.
- Pad change from above
- Lasered graphics
intended use : trail, cross-country
Material brake caliper: aluminum
Brake lever material: aluminum
Material fastening screws: titanium
Brake mounting: Postmount
Brake disc: without (Hayes D-Series recommended)
Braking medium: DOT 5.1
Brake line: plastic with kevlar (Hayes K2)
Brake pad: semi-metallic, sintered (on aluminum carrier plate)
Reach adjustment: yes, hexagon socket
Pressure point adjustment: yes
Assembly: left and right (flip flop)
Cable length: 1000 mm (VR) and 1800 mm (HR)
Weight according to the manufacturer: 254g per brake
Weight weighed by yourself:
Scope of delivery:
1x HAYES disc brake Dominion T2 LTD | Set front and rear without brake disc and adapter!
2 pairs of semi-metallic brake pads
2 pairs of sintered brake pads