DELIUS KLASING VERLAG Book Bikefitting
Whether you are a racing bike beginner, an experienced mountain biker or an ambitious triathlete - if you don't harmonize with your bike, you lose driving pleasure and performance. In an emergency, a badly adjusted bike can cause back problems and pain when riding. But what is important when it comes to the right coordination of people and material?
Author Daniel Hechenblaickner is a professional bike fitter and physiotherapist. In his guide for cyclists, he sheds light on how you can reconcile your anatomical needs and athletic goals with the geometry of the bike. This is how you uncover potential for improvement and turn every bike into your bike!
- Bike fitting from head to toe for racing cyclists, mountain bikers and recreational athletes
- more fun, less pain: How the correct sitting position on the bike influences ride comfort and performance
- It's all a question of setting: calculate the saddle height, adjust the pedals, align the handlebars and much more
- Well-informed about the fitting appointment with helpful tips and tricks from professionals
- from aerodynamics to seating position: all the adjusting screws for the perfect bike fitting
The optimal seating position on a racing bike or mountain bike is essential so that the power transmission to the pedals works as well as possible. But the right posture is very individual. This book shows in an understandable and practical way how you can optimize your bike from the saddle to the pedals to the gear shift and adapt it to your needs. All aspects of aerodynamics and physical demands of the driver to biomechanical principles are examined and explained in detail.
Regardless of whether it's competition ambitions or recreational sports - clear the way for better performance on the bike!
Author: Daniel Hechenblaickner
Contents: correctly adjusted from head to toe
Edition: 1st edition 2021
Format: 65 x 240 mm
Weight according to the manufacturer: n / a
Weight weighed: 496g
Scope of delivery: 1x book DELIUS KLASING VERLAG Bikefitting