Aim at AX Lightness it was to reduce the weight of the Vial EVO further yet to develop a fully compatible framework with best mechanical properties. The key data are convincing:
- Comfort-oriented geometry with longer head tubes
- Complete new development with reduced tube cross sections
- Use of high TEXTREM Carbionfasern
- Double Tubing: raise extra body inside the frame stiffness
- Vertical compliance in rear and seat tube for appreciable comfort
- Bottom Bracket as well as tax rate with ceramic bearings by Ceramic Speed
- Better aerodynamics
- Internal cable routing
- With Shimano Di2, Campagnolo EPS, SRAM Wireless and standard circuits compatible
- Full frame Set of all sizes under 1000g grams!
Already the Vial EVO set a benchmark in terms of bottom bracket stiffness and comfort. Such a benchmark to set a good bit higher without accepting losses elsewhere is not without new concepts. The objective: optimizing anyway optimal.
Improving the comfort value and aerodynamics could shrink many pipe diameters. To simultaneously set stiffness in the bottom bracket and head tube again at the highest level has placed at certain points of the frame structures inside and still used higher quality TEXTREM carbon fibers AX Lightness. The use of extremely lightweight, yet durable ceramic bearings, completes the overall concept. A lot of effort but in cover worth of rigidity and weight. Nevertheless, comfort is more important than ease. The Vial Evo is one of the lightest frames in the world, but to be on longer trips relaxed mobile. For the rear and the seat tube has a special design, which allows a vertical flex. The bearing diameter of the lower tax warehouse was reduced to 1 ¼ ", for such forks offer noticeably more flex where you need it. At the same time grow the headtube and allow a relaxed position in the top link Spacertürme. An optical Bonus for your bicycle.
100% laminated in Germany!
Fork: THM Carbones Scapula CT-X
Frame size: S, M, L and XL
Headtube: tapered 1 1/8 "- 1 1/4"
Seat tube (inside diameter): 27.2 mm
Bottom bracket: BB386 EVO (ceramic bearings)
Max. Driver 120 kg
Finish: UD fabric, satin
Color: black, white
Weight: Frame from 600g (manufacturer), 265g fork (stem unabridged)
Delivery: Frame, THM Scapula CT-X Fork, CeramicSpeed tax rate, CeramicSpeed bottom bracket,
Seatclamp, Nokon inner liner