Goal in AX Lightness was to reduce the weight of Vial EVO further yet to develop a fully compatible frame with the best mechanical properties. The key data are convincing:
- comfort-oriented geometry with longer head tubes
- completely new development with reduced tube cross sections
- Use of high-quality TEXTREM Carbionfasern
- Double Tubing: raise extra body inside the frame stiffness
- Vertical compliance in the rear and the rear seat tube for tangible comfort
- Bottom bracket as well as tax rate with ceramic bearings by Ceramic Speed
- better aerodynamics
- internal cable routing
- Campagnolo EPS, SRAM wireless and standard circuits with Shimano Di2, compatible
- full frame Set of all sizes below 1000g grams!
Already the Vial EVO set a benchmark in terms of bottom bracket stiffness and comfort. Such set a bar a good bit higher without accepting losses elsewhere, is not possible without new concepts. The objective: optimizing anyway optimal.
Improving the comfort value and the aerodynamics could shrink many pipe diameters. To put the same stiffness in the bottom bracket and head tube again at the highest level AX Lightness has placed at certain points of the frame structures inside and still used higher quality TEXTREM carbon fibers. The use of extremely lightweight yet durable ceramic bearings, completes the overall concept. A high cost of But in cover worth of rigidity and weight. Nevertheless, comfort is more important than ease. The Vial Evo is one of the lightest frames in the world, but to be a relaxing moved on long trips. For this, the rear and the seat tube has a special design, which enables a vertical flex. The bearing diameter of the lower tax warehouse was reduced to 1 ¼ ", for such forks offer noticeably more flex where you need it. At the same time the control tubes grow and allow a relaxed position in the top link Spacertürme. An optical Bonus for your road bike.
100% laminated in Germany!
Fork: THM Carbones scapula CT-X
Frame size: S, M, L and XL
Head tube: tapered 1 1/8 "- 1 1/4"
Seat tube (inner diameter): 27,2 mm
Bottom bracket: BB386 EVO (ceramic bearings)
Max. Driver 120 kg
Finish: UD fabric, satin
Color: black, white
Weight: 600g frame from (manufacturer information), fork 265g (shaft unabridged)
Delivery: Frame, THM Scapula CT-X fork CeramicSpeed tax rate CeramicSpeed bottom bracket,
Seat clamp, Nokon inner liner